HR Executive at Trade Leaves India Private Limited
Views:21 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Job Description :
We are looking for UI Developer Position for our Product based company(Trade Leaves India Pvt Ltd).
Kindly go through with below mentioned JD and let me know your Profile suitability and forward me your updated CV ASAP.
Trade Leaves India Private Limited,
Plot No : 520, Road No: 27, Near Dr. MCR HRD, Venkatagiri, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Job Details :
Role : UI Developer
Experience : 4 to 8 years
Mode of Hire : Permanent
Notice period : 15 days to 1 Month(Not more than 1 month)
Work Location : Hyderabad
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design mobile-based features
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications :
- At least 4 + years of Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of Responsive design and Adaptive design.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
If you are interested kindly share below details :
- CTC :
- ECTC :
- Notice period(Max 15 to 30 days) ? :
- Experience in AngularJS / KnockoutJS / BackboneJS /ReactJS / DurandalJS ? :
- Availability for Telephonicdiscussion on 11th,14th and 15th Oct- 2019? :