VP Technology at Tracxn Technologies
Views:2635 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Tracxn - VBA Development Lead (3-7 yrs)
Tracxn - VBA Development Lead (3 - 7 years experience)
Tracxn is looking for an experienced professional to be an integral part of its Automation Vertical. The vertical focuses on automating internal business processes such as report generation, dashboards, etc. by designing and implementing tools and applications. You will get hands on experience in business process automation using varied set of technologies like VBA, Google Apps Script, etc. You will also be responsible for managing a team of engineers and projects.
This role is ideal for you if you come with a VBA development background and are looking to diversify your technological skills. This role will give you an opportunity to grow as a people and project manager in a fast paced and meritocracy driven environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing a team of Automation Engineers
- Automating Reports, Powerpoint Presentations Dashboards, and Business Processes
- Managing projects and getting them implemented on ground
- Owning End to End Project, including design, development and internal testing
- Reviewing the code and output.
Please apply if you have :
- 3 - 7 years of VBA development experience.
- Experience in automating business processes using any technologies, including but not limited to VBA, Google Apps Script, etc.
- Team handling experience (good to have not mandatory)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to write code quickly and cleanly and willingness to learn
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp. Dev. and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We use state-of-the-art technology to track millions of interesting companies globally and our sector-expert team aims to identify major investment opportunities.
Some of our clients include funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
What we offer :
- Opportunity to work on core company offerings and processes and automate them
- Very high visibility regarding which markets and startups are exciting globally
- No bureaucracy. Meritocracy-driven. Candid culture
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)