VP Technology at Tracxn Technologies
Views:19636 Applications:5079 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5079
Tracxn - Senior Frontend Developer (2-5 yrs)
What we are looking for :
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong coding
- Ability to create reusable components that run at 60fps
- Familiarity with browser developer tools
- Understanding of visual aesthetics
- Knowledge of SPAs and build tools (like webpack, parcel etc)
- Experience with performance optimization of applications
- Good command over data structure, algorithms
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open toexperiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
What we have to offer:
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
About Tracxn :
Tracxn is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital,
Private Equity, CorpDevs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like
Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale,
LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
We are backed by prominent investors like Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, and SAIF Partners
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)