VP Technology at Tracxn Technologies
Views:1899 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:278
Tracxn - Product Manager - B2B - SaaS Product (3-5 yrs)
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
About the Role :
The Product Manager is responsible for the planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle. The product management team at Tracxn will be responsible for the planning and driving the product vision and strategy of one of the leading data platforms used in the Investment Industry. As they grow within the organization, they will be leading some of the key initiatives and moving towards a leadership position.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with Senior Product Managers to drive product vision and strategy
- Engage closely with the stakeholders (Analysts, Sales, Marketing and Business teams) to guide ideas and products from conception to launch
- Handle complex ideas and break them down into concise and effective requirements to drive product development
- Define, implement and monitor Key Performance Indicators for product effectiveness
- Requirements elicitation and documentation
- Collaborate with UX team to create designs and wireframes
Please apply if you have :
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Been a consistent performer throughout your career
- Interest in B2B SaaS products
- A deep understanding and empathy for users
- The ability to structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
- A desire to build a long term career in Product Management
- The willingness to relocate to Bangalore