Founder CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:194 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tool Developer - ARM Platform (1-5 yrs)
Tool Developer for ARM @ Chennai
Our client is an IT company and they would like to fill-up following positions asap.
Position : Tool Developer for ARM
Location : Chennai
Education : Bachelor of Engineering with specialization on ECE or CSE or IT or Master of Computer Applications
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Candidate will be responsible for developing and enhancing the Tools / Utilities for ARM Platforms.
- He should be able to analyse and understand the requirements, code and unit test. Also need to create documentation on the analysis, design and unit test.
- He should understand and follow the development process defined in the department.
- Should be a Bachelor of Engineering with specialization on ECE or CSE or IT or Master of Computer Applications.
2. Mandatory Technical Skills :
- Strong knowledge of Linux Kernels.
- Experience in the design and implementation of new features and bug fixes for Linux.
- Involve development and testing, debugging on different platforms. Knowledge on BIOS and UEFI is a plus. Having good debugging skills is a plus.
- Having good communication skills. Familiar with GIT or SVN.
3. Personal Skills :
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical ability and Independent.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player and result oriented
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates
Mid-to-CXO Search Across Domains.......Across Geographies