HR Officer at ToneTag
Views:44 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ToneTag - Senior Software Developer - Ruby on Rails (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Why ToneTag? :
- Since 2013, we are harnessing the power of sound to enable secure payment system for you.
- ToneTag has developed a unique technology through which proximity based offline transactions can be carried out through sound waves.
- This has transformed the way offline payments are happening.
- The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where our partners thrive to excel and achieve.
- We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and have fun times together.
- Being a part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it.
- There is only one bar that we touch every day.
- That is a success. Come and create the future.
The challenge for you :
- As a Senior Ruby on Rails developer, we expect you to have strong working experience with Ruby.
- You will play a key role in designing and building advanced applications for Tonetag products.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, revolutionary design while maintaining excellent quality is essential for us.
Your day in ToneTag :
- Development of new web applications.
- Maintenance of existing web applications.
- Writing server-side web application logic in Ruby.
- Create back-end components.
- Write concise Ruby code, infrastructure as code, and test automation.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Provide personalized support to the internal customers of the tools we build and maintain.
- Test site to ensure high quality.
- Help teams design and build their CI/CD infrastructure and test automation.
What you need :
- BE/BTech, MTech.
- 4+ years in software engineering.
- Experienced knowledge of AWS & Codify current AWS infrastructure, automating and reporting on the environment.
- Experience in building server-side applications.
- Strong knowledge of TDD.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Have worked in creating Services preferably RESTFUL for large-scale server applications.
- Conduct performance tuning and improvements.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Experience working in an Agile Team.
- Good experience in Project Management and Team Management Skills.
Great to haves :
- Highly motivated person with a passion for programming and result orientation.
- Can handle projects independently.
- Great verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- CTC should not be a constraint for the right Candidate