HR Officer at ToneTag
Views:392 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ToneTag - Senior Python Developer - Deep Learning/Machine Learning (5-8 yrs)
ToneTag is a pioneer in data communication and proximity customer engagement services via sound waves. Since 2013, the company has built great use cases and excitement in the payment, retail and mobility sector. The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where our partners thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and have fun times together. Being part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar that we touch every day. That is success. Come create the future.
What you need?
- Develop high performance systems to publish REST Services.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services and associated technologies
- Experience in Machine Learning - Deep Learning, Object Detection
- B.E/B.Tech (Technology/IT/Computer Science or related field). An advanced technical degree is preferred. (IIT Preferred)
- 5+ years relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-paced environments; majorly in Product based organization.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing Java based scalable and high performance.
- Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Proficient in Python 3.x / 2.7.x
- Knowledge of Machine Learning tools like Pandas, Numpy, OpenCV, TensorFlow / Keras / PyTorch.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL / NoSQL Databases.
- Be a go-to resource for key complex systems and services, working closely with engineers to deliver high quality software on time.
- Work with other engineering teams and internal customers to identify new opportunities, address critical needs, and solve complex problems using your skills in design simple yet sophisticated services
- Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment.
- Interact with customers/users to support software acceptance process
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Provide/Recommend solutions inclusive of third party open source APIs
- Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality.
Great to haves :
- Experience in Java, J2EE, MVC, Web Services, JUnit, SQL, Maven, Spring, JS.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration (Jenkins) and version control (GIT/Gerrit etc.).
- Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling and scalability of applications (cloud environment would be preferable).
- Energetic, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.