HR Officer at ToneTag
Views:679 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
ToneTag - Senior Android Developer - Java/SDK/XML (5-8 yrs)
Why ToneTag ?
Since 2013, we are harnessing the power of sound to enable secure payment system for you. ToneTag has developed a unique technology through which proximity based offline transactions can be carried out through sound waves. This has transformed the way offline payments are happening.
The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where our partners thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and have fun times together. Being a part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar that we touch every day. That is success. Come and create the future.
The challenge for you : As an Sr. Android developer plays a key role in development and maintenance of android applications. They need to possess the passion to work on codes that create a great experience for our users. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, revolutionary design while maintaining excellent quality are essential for us.
Your day in ToneTag :
- Developing and continuously improving ToneTag SDK framework & applications.
- Involve in sprint planning and meeting at various phases of development cycle.
- Coordinate & collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Maintain and document projects, codes, designs and use cases that allows learnability to team members and continuous improvement of process.
- Unit testing code for robustness and reliability.
What you need :
- BE/Btech, Mtech.
- 5-8 years in software engineering with a focus on Android skills development.
- Excellent Programming & Design techniques in Android and Java Platform.
- Good experience into UI Layer/framework and unit testing. Must have in depth knowledge of Android Mobile Development using Android Studio.
- Thorough knowledge of using Android Studio IDE integrated with Android Development Toolkit.
- Must have experience working on enterprise application on mobile.
- Develop applications in Android for various devices. Should have sound knowledge of overall Android architecture.
- Candidate must have at Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java, xml, Android.
- Expertise in developing software using Android, Java.
- Be knowledgeable on JNI and NDK.
- Experience in the design and development (full Life Cycle) of mobile applications (Android).
- Enjoys solving complex technical issues and has in the past created some unique mobile applications.
- Good experience in design, development & implementation of framework and application software on Android Platform.
- High logical skills and ability to think out of the box.
Great to haves :
- Highly motivated person with passion for programming and result orientation.
- Can handle projects independently.
- Great Communication Skills.
CTC - 12L - 17L PA