HR Officer at ToneTag
Views:841 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ToneTag - Image Processing Expert - MATLAB/OpenCV (3-8 yrs)
ToneTag is a pioneer in data communication and proximity customer engagement services via sound waves. Since 2013, the company has built great use cases and excitement in the payment, retail and mobility sector. The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where our partners thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and have fun times together. Being part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar that we touch every day. That is success. Come create the future.
Your day in ToneTag :
- The Image Processing Engineer will develop and test image processing and data classification algorithms.
- The Image Processing Engineer will analyse data and develop methods for data reconstruction, segmentation, contour extraction, feature detection, defect detection, and metrology, etc.
- A critical aspect of this work is visualizing and communicating results.
- The Image Processing Engineer will create visual interpretations of data and integrate algorithms with the application for customers.
- The candidate with application engineers and solution engineers, understanding what happens with image acquisition and data processing and work towards solutions to customer problems.
What you need :
- A university degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics Engineering or a comparable qualification.
- 2 + years of professional experience in a commercial environment.
- Candidate should be skilled in C/C++, Python, R, MATLAB Image Processing toolkit, OpenCV, TensorFlow or similar tools.
- Good understanding of Library: Google Vision for face detection, fingerprint and barcode scanning, open CV for edge detection, MRZ detection, OCR, NDK, Tensor Flow and others.
- Solid knowledge in image processing is required.
- Experience with machine learning and classification (e.g. k-nn, support vector machine, convolutional neural networks) is highly desired but not mandatory.
- Experiences in real-time processing and/or multispectral data is beneficial.
- Experience with applications at scale and handling large data sets is desired.
- Experience with imaging systems, lithography, process control is highly valued. Ability to discuss with apps developers on customer needs and the physical processes involved in the image generation is required to understand the artifacts of the imaging methods and to develop correction measures.
Great to haves:
- Applicants should be well organized and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to express own ideas into formulas and/or clear structured code and the ability to lead structured communication with people from different global locations.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Masters in Engineering or PhD is preferred.