HR Officer at ToneTag
Views:137 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
ToneTag - DevOps Engineer - Ruby On Rails/Python/Redis (4-6 yrs)
Since 2013, we are harnessing the power of sound to enable secure payment system for you. ToneTag has developed a unique technology through which proximity based offline transactions can be carried out through sound waves. This has transformed the way offline payments are happening. The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where our partners thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and have fun times together. Being a part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar that we touch every day. That is success. Come and create the future.
The challenge for you: As a DevOps Engineer your primary responsibility will be to work with the software engineers to deploy, operate and oversee code releases. Resolving any issue in development, test and production environment, Automating and streamlining our operations and process are major responsibilities. You should be able to look at a problem from the user's perspective and bring in a great solution. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, revolutionary design while maintaining excellent quality are essential for us.
Your day in ToneTag :
- Scale our infrastructure and increase efficiency
- Manage the administration of our cloud infrastructure
- Database management
- Work both independently and within our distributed engineering team
What you need :
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years overall development/technical support experience.
- Must have experience on AWS tools like (i.e, VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS and VPN) and configuration
management tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/etc)
- Working Experience on Jenkins and build tools.
- Hands on experience on scripting on any one (Bash, python, shell, Ruby)
- Automation knowledge on CI and CD tools.
- 2+ years of Object oriented development experience in Java or C++.
- 2 + years experience with UNIX/Linux operating system.
- 2 + years experience with SQL/PLSQL, relational data management.
- 2+ years experience working with relational databases, and distributed computing technologies.
- Debugging, Documentation skills and Troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and
resolve customer problems
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus
Great to haves :
- A good understanding of computer network protocols- Comfort with both cloud computing and bare metal servers
- Experience working successfully both independently and with teams
- Strong analytical skills.
- Can handle projects independently.
- Good communication
Our Stack : Ruby on Rails, Python , Redis, Postgres