ToneTag - Dev Manager - Web/Mobile Technologies (5-10 yrs)
CTC : 18L - 25L P.A
- ToneTag is a pioneer in data communication and proximity customer engagement services via sound waves. Since 2013, the company has built great use cases and excitement in the payment, retail and mobility sectors.
- The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where our partners thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and have fun times together.
- Being part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar that we touch every day. That is success. Come create the future.
The challenge for you :
- As a Development Manager, you will play a key role in taking on the development and management of key projects.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, revolutionary design while maintaining excellent quality is essential for us.
Your day in ToneTag :
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for a flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders - including top to mid-management executives
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Constantly keep self and the team updated of latest trends and development in the industry
- Define better project management practices that would help ToneTag establish its might in the industry
What you need :
- Educational Qualifications : B.Tech/ M.Tech
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Knowledge on JIRA, Gantt Chart, Complete Project Plan
- Architectural knowledge on iOS apps, Android apps, Web API & Desktop apps
Should have good knowledge of :
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and inter-personal communication skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in project management in the payments industry will be a plus Outstanding command over spoken and written English
- Proactive, a great team player, self-learner about new artifacts or industry latest trends
Great to have :
- Highly motivated person with a passion for programming and result orientation.
- Having knowledge of scrum processes is an added plus.
- Can handle projects independently.
- Great Communication Skills preferably both in English and Hindi.
- Experience in the Payment Industry