Talent Acquisition at TO THE NEW
Views:626 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
TO THE NEW - Business Analyst (3-8 yrs)
About TO THE NEW :
TO THE NEW is a digital technology company helping organizations in building disruptive products or solutions. We act as a one-stop solution in the Digital Transformation journey of our clients, because of our deep expertise in experience design, cutting-edge open source technologies across web, mobility and CMSs, diverse cloud infrastructures, DevOps, Big Data, Analytics, Quality and Test automation combined with proven experience in Agile Software development.
We are continuously helping organizations spread across the globe, from Product Start-ups to Fortune 500 conglomerates in building disruptive and innovative solutions.
Our team of passionate software craftsmen, technology geeks, cloud experts, DevOps engineers, automation experts and creative mavericks have transformed businesses of more than 300 companies spread across 30 countries.
We take pride in our culture driven by passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development.
- Collaborate with the client to gather requirements and convert them into functional specifications and/or technical requirements
- To work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs / pain-points.
- Conduct functional/technical feasibility study for new products and services.
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure requirements are achievable and exhibiting good presentation and communication skills at all levels of management and operation.
- Prepare functional artifacts like BRD / FSD with business process flows.
- Prototype the requirements to generate wireframes.
- Analyze existing system and the proposed system to conduct Gap Analysis.
- Prepare the Delta (change requirement) Document and manage change control process.
- Work closely with the design, development, QA, system teams to attain and meet project tollgates internally.
- Analyze and report the key risk areas while documenting requirements and during testing.
Must Have :
- Should have a knack of converting high level and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements
- Understanding of Wireframing Tools & Trends as well as Mock Up development technologies.
- Basic knowledge of UX methodologies, approaches, and trends and the ability to translate user problems to business requirements and present user-centric solutions.
- Should have excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Should relish turning ambiguous requirements into more concrete and actionable items.
Preferred domain skillset : any one of Travel, E-/M-Commerce, Finance, Media & Entertainment and/or to learn and work on other domains.