Talent Acquisition at TITAN Company Limited
Views:454 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Titan - Salesforce CRM Manager - Implementation & Support (4-6 yrs)
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements; review and guide project vision and direction, implementation approach and key artifacts; direct early solution evaluation around gaps/risks, including the pro-active management of issues and effective engagement with executives, the Account Team, Engineering, and Product Management
- Identify and lead or contribute to internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice and IP/toolsets, Strategic Services brand, and teammates' skill sets
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external; contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project
- Set performance goals for team members; evaluate performance; provide coaching and facilitate professional development of cross functional teams.
- Establish the support team and define processes and SLA for resolution
- Understand all the interfaces related to the CRM Deliverables.
- Managing the enhancements and change requests for the solutions post deployment
- Execution of the Information security policies to ensure data protection