Manager - HR at Titan Company Ltd.
Views:421 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Titan - Assistant Manager - HRIS/HR Technology (3-7 yrs)
Scope of the Role :
- Lead process configurations on the Success Factors platform
- Anchor the end to end system integration & support on Performance Management & Goal Management modules for the PMS process
- Lead the go-live process of the Succession Planning module on Success Factors
- Anchor the end to end system integration & support on LMS module of Success Factors
- Evaluate options for customization & support the implementation of the same.
- Leverage online solutions to automate to the extent possible all steps of the processes
- Maintain the robust of the solution & de-risk process failures
- Liaison with the IT team for technical upgrades/developments on the portal
- Equip & support the end users with the know-how of usage & implementation of the mentioned modules
- Support users in all locations with regard to queries & trouble shooting
- Co-ordinate and ensure user support training.
Key Requirements :
- Expertise (certification) & hands-on experience of Performance Management & Goal Management modules of Success Factors
- Understanding other SF modules
- A keen eye for process improvement led through technology
- Understanding data & process integration across different portals
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Exposure to HR processes - minimum 3 to 5 years with experience in key HR processes.
What we are looking for :
- Graduate/ Postgraduate degree
- Certification on PMGM modules - exposure to Employee Central is an added advantage
- Strong Process Adherence
- Good analytical skills