Senior Manager - HR at Timesys Technologies
Views:150 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Timesys Technologies - Software Engineer - Python/Django (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about building web applications and tools with Python.
What you will be doing
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Write maintainable, clean code and enforce it through code reviews.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What We Need To See
- 2+ years experience in building web applications with Python
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficiency in Python
- Exposure to python's web frameworks like flask, Django
- Elementary understanding of Linux is a prerequisite
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Creative approach to problem solving, be adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd :
- Knowledge of data transmission methodologies and protocols (eg. XML / JSON) and web services like REST
- Proficiency with SCM, especially Git, is a plus,
- Experience working with Docker based development and deployment environment
- Knowledge of CI systems like Jenkins
- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies.