Manager - Human Resources at Times Internet Limited
Views:2193 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Times Internet - UI/UX Designer - Mobile (2-5 yrs)
Times Internet, the largest Indian Internet Network, is the digital venture of Times of India Group, India's largest media and entertainment group.
Since its inception in 1999, Times Internet has been at the cutting edge of digital innovation in India. Times Internet operates a portfolio of web and mobile properties that engage millions of users globally. Today, Times Internet is the largest Indian online group in India, according to Comscore, with over 30 million monthly visitors. Its portfolio has expanded from Indiatimes.com, a horizontal internet play, to a wide range of online offerings spanning news, MVAS, e-commerce, email, blogs, music, video, and location based services.
In essence, Times Internet connects with users across the many digital experiences that a consumer might have.
As an Internet company, Times Internet enjoys a significant advantage emanating from its relationship with India's largest media and entertainment house, The Times Group - one of the most respected business houses in the country with a proven track record for media leadership across platforms, spanning 175 years.
- The candidate should have a passion for great design, an eye for detail, very good color and aesthetic sense, should have a strong sense of User experience and ability to understand and convert requirements and user behavior data into user-centric designs, transition and experiences.
- This role requires you to be smartphone savvy with deep understanding of designing for Android & iOS Apps.
- This person will work closely with product & development team closely to create world class App designs.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver aesthetically pleasing innovative user- centric design and experiences across mobile platforms and devices
- Hands on initial wireframes, prototyping and providing final designs
- Optimize among user needs, business goals and branding
- Personas and Use case developments
- Translate the directions into high detailed visual design with good color sense and branding
- Brainstorm with the team to create and develop new ideas for the next generation mobile products
Desired Skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge of wireframe tools like Flinto, UXPin, Invision and design tools like Photoshop & Illustrator
- Share a Portfolio demonstrating your experience in designing cutting edge mobile UI.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a UX/UI designer designing Apps
- Superb pixel level attention to detail
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Understanding of web & mobile design standards set by industry / companies .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.