Recruiter at Times Internet
Views:339 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Times Internet - Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
Position Summary :
Times Internet (TIL) is a premier digital product company & a venture by The Times of India Group. It is the largest Indian online repertoire, with 400 million+ monthly visitors & 40 billion+ monthly page views. Times Internet is 4th largest digital network (users) in India after Google, Facebook and Amazon.
What we have in store for you is a fantastic brand and cult following among users which makes Times Internet, one of the best places to work with. It has a very young and vibrant bunch of enthusiastic and smart people who are passionate about the quality of work and the value they add to their clients- lives.
Job Profile :
This role of Product Manager is with Revenue Strategy Team for Times Internet.
- This primarily involves working proactively on the sales systems/data warehouse/booking callender/dashboarding projects to create a robust revenue strategy platform across TIL teams. this role requires understanding of complex data spread across platforms. Person also need to be hands on with UX.
This role cuts across making good UX, managing multiple key stakeholders as client,managing in house developers, working with other team dev, external developers to deliver the project.
Primary responsibilities are as follows :
Strategy and planning :
- Define and Plan for pipeline projects to be delivered for revenue strategy team to hold on data, dashboards, order booking, revenue strategy processes, incentive mechanism, bonus mechanism, campaign booking calendar, sales tagging, salesforce usage,
- Ideate to define UX processes to overcome the mixture of existing manual processes and not so standard online systems.
- Plan for both short term and long-term goals product road maps.
- Project planning and delivery:
- Create a full-fledged plan for every project along with the all the details like timelines, cost, resource utilization
- Properly define sprints for projects and document all the requirements properly in BRD
- Organize daily/byweekly scrum meetings and keep trac of the sprint flow using the tools like JIRA
- Managing a dev team Inhouse+external of (4 to 5 people) Plus working with a set of developers in other teams to drive key projects.
UX and Interaction Designs :
- UX responsibility of internal platforms used by Sales and senior management for example: Order booking flow, revenue dashboards, sales force
- Decision on best foot forward for so many interfaces. SHould organization go for one new interface combining all? Time, Cost and benefit analysis and alternative approaches
- Primary research (must), secondary research capability to get the best possible use cases
- Working with agencies in getting best possible creatives of UX.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should be a graduate from premier institute. Post-graduation is a plus.
- 4-8 years of experience. Around 4 years in product management is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver the project without inhouse developers
- Efficient product roadmap planning.
- Hands on at least one UX tool.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Must possess superior analytical skills, and a strong foundation in mathematics
- Strong technical background with good understanding of data, MIS dashboards, revenue, cost is preferred
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix Organization