Times Internet (TIL) is a premier digital product company & a venture by The Times of India Group. As per ComScore, it has the largest Indian online repertoire, with 100 million+ monthly visitors & 2 billion+ monthly page views.
TIL's key properties include news websites like timesofindia.com, economictimes.com and navbharattimes.com; entertainment portals like Gaana.com and BoxTV.com; online store like Indiatimes Shopping and lifestyle portal like TimesCity.
Times Internet has also entered into partnerships with global companies under its initiative called Times Global Partners (TGP). In the last year, TGP has made 4 acquisitions, 12 global partnerships, 4 minority investments and over 20 investments into start-ups through TLabs in the Indian ecosystem.
Role: PHP Developer
- We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his/her craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running.
- We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
The PHP Developer will be be responsible for following:
1) Create/Understand existing TOI (Times of India) Templates using the existing Templates Technologies
2) Create an User Interface using PHP to power the current TOI templates .
Desired skill set:
Expertise in Following Technologies:
1) More than 8/10 bands in PHP
3) Willingness to work/learn/implement other technologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Interested candidates may can share their CV's.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.