Times Internet - Java Developer - J2EE/PL-SQL (4-7 yrs)
Times Internet Limited, (TIL), is the internet and mobile venture of India 's largest media house- The Times Group.
Times Internet is the largest Indian digital network in India, with over 30 million unique visitors per month. Founded in 1999, it owns and operates over 30 properties in multiple domains, such as news, entertainment, commerce, local, and mobile encompassing telecom, e-commerce, online advertisement solutions, communities, events etc.
We are looking for a Java Developer with strong database/PL-SQL experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- He/She will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 4-7 yrs. of of hands-one Software Development experience in J2EE and 2-3 yrs. hands-one experience on SQL-Server DB
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008, including use of Query Analyzer, stored procedures, DTS, Jobs, Profiler and ETLs
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention
- Hands-on Experience on Java web-serivces, XML/Json Parsers. Preferably, 1-2 yrs. of experience in Hibernate.
Interested Candidates can also send their CV's to. Make sure that u mention Java Developer in the subject line.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.