HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:118 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tibco BW Developer - EMS/EAI (3-5 yrs)
Here is an opportunity to be a part of a log term banking project
REQUIREMENT ESSENTIALS :
Position Objective :
Contributing as a programmer in ALMT IT (Kondor+) project for application development, enhancements, maintenance and support activities of multiple applications across all SDLC phases.
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Application development / support / enhancements / bug-fixing.
2. Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams in order to understand business functionalities, technical modules, integration mechanism and data sources.
3. Prepare test plans and conduct Unit, Integration, Regression, Performance & Functional Testing.
4. Contribute to technical designing and document the design with UML diagrams and models. Create prototype for proof of concept and business requirements validations.
5. Participate in peer code reviews and peer modules testing.
6. Report progress and escalate issues to the Team Lead.
7. Ensuring that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of software development lifecycle and day to day development work.
8. Estimate efforts and schedule for various modules and meet deadlines.
9. Technical and Release Documentation.
10. Deployment of system components - Application, Shell Scripts and Databases.
11. Acquire skills in relevant technologies and take up higher responsibilities.
Mandatory Skills :
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge in Tibco ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5.X (Tibco BW 5.X)
- Intermediate level of Database (SQL) skills
- Basic to Intermediate level knowledge of Middleware Messaging application (e.g. Tibco EMS)
- Basic level knowledge in Tibco Administration activities (e.g. deployment and support for EAI applications, etc.).
Good to have skills :
- Unix/Linux Scripting
- GIT/BitBucket, SVN