Threat Analysis Engineer - C/C++ (6-11 yrs)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from reputed institutes with work Experience of 6+ years.
- Experience in x86 assembly and C/C++.
- Must be experienced in malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Must have expertise in debugging using tools such as IDA, Softice, Ollydbg, etc.
- Should have a solid networking background with a complete understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Must have experience of working with Antivirus / Security domain related product development company.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, reverse engineer or conduct traffic analysis of some new malicious code or traffic pattern techniques
- Ability to create signatures and definitions on some threats that utilize newer malicious code techniques
- Experience in scripting languages such as Perl or Python and in reverse engineering tools and techniques are a plus.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills as at times it is required to work with global counterparts.
- Must be very good team player.