Talent Aquisition Consultant at Thoughtfocus
Views:414 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Thoughtfocus - UI Developer - HTML5/CSS3 (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- 5-7+ years of experience as a Front End or UI Developer.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with exposure to highly distributed and scalable system.
- Exposure to JS unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha and Chai
- Good understanding of websites performance optimization techniques
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with mark-up languages
- EXPERT experience in responsive web design
- Strong knowledge of designing and developing responsive websites, landing pages, and HTML emails.
- Strong visual design, layout, and typography skills.
- Senior UI Developer and Scrum master with an overall experience of 7+ years in Web Development including 2+ years as Product Manager/Scrum Master.
- Translated design team's UX wireframes and mock-ups into responsive, interactive features.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap3/4, Material design.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good Communication skills with great analytical and logical thinking.
- Understanding of JAVA and .Net web application.
- Ideally you would have worked on enterprise level projects and successfully delivering large complex IT projects.
- Hands on experience in designing web application for high performance is must have.
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills is a must have.
- Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative, and should have the zeal and energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies.
- Lead coding and integration testing for modules you own. Code complex component and lead team by example.
- Should participate in design reviews and code reviews.
- Worked on Performance tuning, System scalability, Build & Deployment knowledge.
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Nice to Have :
- Experience of creating interactions/graphics using either canvas or svg.
- Understanding of DevOps, automation testing, test driven development, behavior driven development, serverless or micro-services.
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud technologies.