Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:172 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - SAP ABAP Developer - MM/SD/FICO Modules (5-8 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- 5-8 years of full-time and relevant experience in SAP ABAP programming
- Business Process / Functional knowledge- General business process and integration knowledge in MM, SD, FI and CO Modules
- Expertise with hands on development experience in RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements and Forms).
- Hands-on expertise in below areas of ABAP:
- Reports: Classical, Interactive and ALV (using both OO ABAP and Function Modules for ALV)
- Interfaces: BAPI, BDC, Flat file Interfaces (handling files on Application Server and Presentation Server) & ALE/IDoc.
- Enhancements: BADI, User Exits, Smart forms and Customer Exits. Knowledge of Enhancement Spot would be added advantage
- Integration with other System: exposure to PI/PO and other integration tools
- Proficiency in areas like Data Dictionary and Performance Tuning
- Expertise in OO ABAP
- Identifying and resolving issues by analyzing programs and determining solutions
Development Standards/Development Process:
- Using the IT development standards, develop custom RICEF objects.
- Reviewing and understanding the technical design document to ensure the development work is in compliance with the specifications.
- Hands on expertise in determining development effort estimates.
- Very good awareness of entire SDLC and processes related to SDLC.
- Assisting functional teams when necessary in the testing efforts.
- Will be responsible to prepare the Technical Specification, Code and Unit Test the developed code. Apart from ones own development, as a senior consultant, this person is expected to assist the Tech. Lead in reviews and also in assisting junior developers on need basis in the development process.
- Open to work in shifts and flexible to support during weekends/holidays in case of urgency
- Good analytical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should be a good team player with enthusiasm and energy
- Engaging with Client Team to co-ordinate technical / integration activities
- Engaging with Client IT / Business Team to resolve critical issues
- Should be willing to explore new areas and work on BUILD part quickly
Skills: MM,SD,FI,CO Modules
Job Type - Permanent