Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:410 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Thoucentric - Master Data Management Specialist - MSBI/SQL Server (6-8 yrs)
Technical Competencies :
- Previous master data management experience using Microsoft Data Services and MSBI
- Specific knowledge around Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services
- At least 2-3 End to End Implementation Mandatory
- Excellent understanding of Data Migration concepts and strategies
- Ability to identify and communicate issues/risks applying technical and root cause analysis skills is a must.
- Configuration, maintenance, and guidance on Best Practices for Microsoft Data Services and MSBI
Functional Competencies :
- Work with Functional Subject Matter Experts to assist with requirement gathering/validation
- Execute changes to master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Perform regular business-related activities e.g. price and contracts updates, approval schemes
- System monitoring and user management related activities
- Perform mass updates as required
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation
- Driving development of standards and patterns for master data, data integration, data storage, information lifecycle, etc. Driving the solution architecture to deliver IT capabilities aligned with business requirements. Leading both technical and non-technical discussions regarding enterprise data and information.
- Facilitating analysis and design workshops. Write, review, and approve solution architecture components to ensure alignment with business requirements, and architectural standards.
- Recommending and following standards for all technical areas related to data and information
- Ensuring quality of solution aligns with the architecture standards and assist project teams to stay within scope and budget.
- Responsible for architecture oversight and technical leadership during the MDM (Master Data Mgmt.) implementation projects.
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders to ensure and define final solution design before deployment.
- Providing architectural and technical inputs for definition, estimation and delivery of projects
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
Personal Attributes :
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Good communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
Years of Experience : 6-8 years of relevant experience
Location : Candidates will be based out of Bangalore and open to travel on work related assignments