Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:367 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Thoucentric - IoT Operation Manager (5-12 yrs)
The loT Strategy and Operations Manager will provide management support, guidance and leadership. The ideal candidate is a leader who has a strong understanding of business strategy and technology.
- Develop IoT strategy and business plans to help move company to Industry 4.0
- Capitalize on current/future market trends and achieve operational efficiencies
- Recommend changes in strategy and action plans based on planning and analysis including evaluation of new products/markets and competition
- Lead initiatives to translate corporate IoT strategy into strategic operational plans
- Lead program management for cross-functional projects
- Provide planning, hiring, budget, and spend management support
- Experience with Operational Technology (OT) and the application of advanced digital and analytic technology in OT environments - manufacturing operations, process and control systems, SCADA, MES, etc
- Knowledge of IoT market landscape including key players and competition in the market for IoT platform technologies, implementation partners, and networks
- Working knowledge of edge processing concepts and devices
- Familiarity with industrial internet and the components which encompass an IoT enabled solution
- Strong understanding of cloud computing
Education and Experience Required :
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and (or) management schools
- 10+ years of experience
- 4+ years of experience with Operational Technology (OT)
- 2+ year of experience working with one of below PTC Thingworx, SAP Leonardo, Azure IoT Hub
Required Skills :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Excellent organization and project documentation skills
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills along with self-motivation to excel
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Personal Attributes :
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach