Recruitment Specialist at ThinCI Semiconductor Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:679 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
ThinCI Semiconductor - Engineer II/Senior Engineer - RTL Design (3-8 yrs)
RTL Design [Fresher, Engineer II & Sr. Engineer]
Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Permanent/Fulltime
Job Overview :
- ThinCI is disrupting several industries with our unique combination of hardware and software. As a member of our team you will design novel machine learning/visual processor.
- We are looking for the world's most creative and brilliant minds. We are an exciting new startup building a novel machine learning/visual processor. If this challenge excites you, we'd love to hear from you.
Skills Required :
- Experience of multi-million gate ASIC design and verification methodologies
- Knowledge of Computer architecture
- Knowledge of digital design methodologies and tool flow
- Excellent logic design, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience in logic design with Verilog and/or System Verilog and validation/verification
- Experience in synthesis and timing analysis
- Multi-clock domain
- Algorithm to Architecture
- Low power design
- Memory subsystem
Desired Skillset :
- Experience with DSP, Datapath design and floating-point math a plus
- Knowledge of SIMD, MIMD, VLIW, and parallel processing a plus
- 2-8 years of RTL design with multiple tape-outs
Qualification : EE/CS Masters or PhD
- ThinCI is an innovative computing platforms company, developing ground-breaking products for the rapidly expanding Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Ultra-Big-Data Processing Markets. Based on our proprietary Graph Streaming Processor (GSP) computing architecture, we are developing a range of next-generation hardware computing platforms to bring true task parallel computing to the broad market.
- With our focus on ultra-power-efficient computing and lowest-in-class latency, our comprehensive deep-learning systems (chips + systems + software) are being adopted across industries from automotive to consumer. We are used at scale from edge computing inference to massive Machine Learning farms, and in applications from sensor fusion to advanced neural network engines.
To know more Please visit www.thinci.com