Recruitment Specialist at ThinCI Semiconductor Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:1488 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
ThinCI Semiconductor - DFT Lead - SoC/ATPG/Timing Closure (8-13 yrs)
DFT - Design for Test [Lead]
Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Permanent/Fulltime
Job Overview :
- This is a senior technical role responsible for defining the Design for Test (DFT) features for ThinCI's unique IP, Graph Streaming Processor (GSP) and associated SOC.
- ThinCI is a young start-up pioneering in AI area. GSP is highly complex and high throughput IP used for Vision and Machine Learning applications.
- The ideal candidate would drive all DFT/DFx features for the GSP IP and associated SOCs.
- The DFT architect will be a member of the team that plays a significant role in ensuring the quality of next generation GSP processors through structured DFT, Automatic Test Pattern Generation (ATPG) and Logic Built-In Self-Test (LBIST) techniques.
- He/she defines the methodology and interacts heavily with the hardware Architects, Designers and Physical Design teams.
- The Candidate should understand the functional design along with DFT mode operations. DFT architect conducts experiments to improve test coverage, post-silicon debuggability, chip production plan, area/power implications, drives DFT verification.
Desired profile :
- The candidate must have 8+ Years of experience thorough knowledge of DFT basics such as scan insertion, fault models, ATPG, BIST techniques, and on-chip compression techniques that reduce test time and tester memory.
- Experience with test tools such as FastScan and TestKompress is highly desirable.
- Scan/ATPG, knowledge of industry standard DFT features, simulation debug, MBIST, LBIST and Memory repair.
Key responsibilities include :
- Drive and Own in IP/SOC DFT feature and architecture definition
- Responsible for DFT specification generation and review
- Lead SOC DFT function including SCAN, Boundary SCAN, MBIST, LSBIST, Memory test logic.
- Define verification on all DFT structures
- Review DFT related timing constraints and work with Physical Design team for timing closure
- Review generated DFT structural patterns and functional patterns
- Design and implement other DFX (debug, characterization, yield etc) logics
- Interfacing with the design teams to ensure DFT design rules and guidelines are met
- Generating & reviewing high quality manufacturing test patterns for stuck-at, transition fault models and use of on-chip test compression techniques
- Simulating and verifying the ATPG and LBIST patterns
- Working with the product engineering teams on the delivery of manufacturing test patterns
- DFT verification test plan and testcase development
Skill Requirements :
- Familiar with DFT design and working model at JTAG IEEE1149, BC1500;
- Familiar with MBIST insertion and memory repair working strategy;
- Familiar with DFT verification debug and flow maintain;
- Can solve the simulation and flow issue independently;
- Can solve the scan insertion and DRC issue;
- Initiative and enthusiasm and good team player;
- Experience of completing multiple tape outs and exposure to chip bring-up
- Experience working with Systems/Production teams to solve post-issues and improve manufacturing yield
- Communication skills: excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Desirable Experience - GPU design, ARM based SOCs, multimedia, bus interface blocks
- Problem Solver and Detail oriented;
- 8+ Years working experience in DFT design or DFT verification field;
Qualification : MS/BE degree of EE
About ThinCI :
- ThinCI is an innovative computing platforms company, developing ground-breaking products for the rapidly expanding Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Ultra-Big-Data Processing Markets.
- Based on our proprietary Graph Streaming Processor (GSP) computing architecture, we are developing a range of next-generation hardware computing platforms to bring true task parallel computing to the broad market.
- With our focus on ultra-power-efficient computing and lowest-in-class latency, our comprehensive deep-learning systems (chips + systems + software) are being adopted across industries from automotive to consumer.
- We are used at scale from edge computing inference to massive Machine Learning farms, and in applications from sensor fusion to advanced neural network engines.
To know more Please visit www.thinci.com