Recruitment Specialist at ThinCI Semiconductor Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:1491 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
ThinCI Semiconductor - DFT Lead - SoC/ATPG/Timing Closure (8-13 yrs)
DFT - Design for Test [Lead]
Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Permanent/Fulltime
Job Overview :
- This is a senior technical role responsible for defining the Design for Test (DFT) features for ThinCI's unique IP, Graph Streaming Processor (GSP) and associated SOC.
- ThinCI is a young start-up pioneering in AI area. GSP is highly complex and high throughput IP used for Vision and Machine Learning applications.
- The ideal candidate would drive all DFT/DFx features for the GSP IP and associated SOCs.
- The DFT architect will be a member of the team that plays a significant role in ensuring the quality of next generation GSP processors through structured DFT, Automatic Test Pattern Generation (ATPG) and Logic Built-In Self-Test (LBIST) techniques.
- He/she defines the methodology and interacts heavily with the hardware Architects, Designers and Physical Design teams.
- The Candidate should understand the functional design along with DFT mode operations. DFT architect conducts experiments to improve test coverage, post-silicon debuggability, chip production plan, area/power implications, drives DFT verification.
Desired profile :
- The candidate must have 8+ Years of experience thorough knowledge of DFT basics such as scan insertion, fault models, ATPG, BIST techniques, and on-chip compression techniques that reduce test time and tester memory.
- Experience with test tools such as FastScan and TestKompress is highly desirable.
- Scan/ATPG, knowledge of industry standard DFT features, simulation debug, MBIST, LBIST and Memory repair.
Key responsibilities include :
- Drive and Own in IP/SOC DFT feature and architecture definition
- Responsible for DFT specification generation and review
- Lead SOC DFT function including SCAN, Boundary SCAN, MBIST, LSBIST, Memory test logic.
- Define verification on all DFT structures
- Review DFT related timing constraints and work with Physical Design team for timing closure
- Review generated DFT structural patterns and functional patterns
- Design and implement other DFX (debug, characterization, yield etc) logics
- Interfacing with the design teams to ensure DFT design rules and guidelines are met
- Generating & reviewing high quality manufacturing test patterns for stuck-at, transition fault models and use of on-chip test compression techniques
- Simulating and verifying the ATPG and LBIST patterns
- Working with the product engineering teams on the delivery of manufacturing test patterns
- DFT verification test plan and testcase development
Skill Requirements :
- Familiar with DFT design and working model at JTAG IEEE1149, BC1500;
- Familiar with MBIST insertion and memory repair working strategy;
- Familiar with DFT verification debug and flow maintain;
- Can solve the simulation and flow issue independently;
- Can solve the scan insertion and DRC issue;
- Initiative and enthusiasm and good team player;
- Experience of completing multiple tape outs and exposure to chip bring-up
- Experience working with Systems/Production teams to solve post-issues and improve manufacturing yield
- Communication skills: excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Desirable Experience - GPU design, ARM based SOCs, multimedia, bus interface blocks
- Problem Solver and Detail oriented;
- 8+ Years working experience in DFT design or DFT verification field;
Qualification : MS/BE degree of EE
About ThinCI :
- ThinCI is an innovative computing platforms company, developing ground-breaking products for the rapidly expanding Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Ultra-Big-Data Processing Markets.
- Based on our proprietary Graph Streaming Processor (GSP) computing architecture, we are developing a range of next-generation hardware computing platforms to bring true task parallel computing to the broad market.
- With our focus on ultra-power-efficient computing and lowest-in-class latency, our comprehensive deep-learning systems (chips + systems + software) are being adopted across industries from automotive to consumer.
- We are used at scale from edge computing inference to massive Machine Learning farms, and in applications from sensor fusion to advanced neural network engines.
To know more Please visit www.thinci.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.