Theatro Labs - DevOps Engineer - Docker/CentOS (1-7 yrs)
Required Skills : Ansible, Vagrant,Docker, Cobbler, Jenkins, Git, MySQL,Centos,Scripting, Elasticsearch, Linux
If you are a DevOps Engineer, a person who loves to be be both a Developer and Sysadmin and embrace the DevOps movement. Please read on!
Theatro is listed as one of the top 10 IoT startups in CIO magazine. Come be part of an exciting new company and grow your skills with us.
Experience: 1+ yrs
What are we looking for?
- Proficient problem solving ability and a fast learning aptitude
- 1+ years of Experience administering Linux servers in a high availability environment (CentOS preferred)
- Experience with Ansible and Vagrant
- Strong experience with scripting for deployment and configuration (CLI and Bash scripting)
- Experience with scripting languages: PHP, Perl, Python
- Experience managing MySQL
- Knowledge and experience with open-source monitoring tools
- Experience with ElasticSearch at scale is a plus!
- Experience with High Availability and Disaster Recovery architecture are a plus!
- Experience with Cobbler is a Plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
About Theatro :
Company Profile :
Theatro Labs India Pvt Ltd
Leading the "Heads Up and Hands-Free" mobile workforce revolution!
Theatro is a Dallas based high technology startup company that creates business apps for wearable computing devices for the indoor mobile workforce. With an initial focus on the enterprise retail market, Theatro has created a suite of productivity applications that are complementary with other next-gen technologies (WiFi, BI systems, IOS/Android, tablets, etc.) and provides critical management command & control and analytics to increase sales associate productivity, conversion rates, and store profitability.