HR Manager at The Khel Group
Views:498 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
The Khel Group - Software Developer - Ionic/AngularJS (1-7 yrs)
About us :
Delivering the best online gaming experiences across India for the past 6 years, The Khel Group has gained benchmark achievements in the field of online entertainment and skill based games. In 2012 we launched online Rummy game and in a brief period of time made our presence felt within the industry. In 2015 we were the first company to launch rummy cash app (IOS & Android)
Our games are globally certified making them transparent and absolute loving. Over last few years we have expanded into new games of Poker and fantasy. Our Kitchen constantly cooks new games and experiences for players.
We understand that an organization is made of its people and we strive to provide best work environment to our team. We don- t believe in restricting ourselves by following set paths, we believe in disruption through innovation, and aim to set new industry benchmarks. Our highly motivated team understands player psyche and we are committed to provide the best gaming experience to our players.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Individual should come from a structured development environment with knowledge of SDLC Practices.
- Need to have expertise in Hybrid Mobile app development using Ionic Framework, Angular, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Rest & JSON
- Hands-on experience in Node.js, Angular with MySQL and MongoDB. and with Redis/MemCache as external storage.
- Familiarity with one Java-script Framework i.e. React.js, Angular.js, Express.js etc.
- Experience running remote apps in the cloud.
- Programming proficiencies: Windows, Linux, jQuery, Angular, Node.js, MongoDB.
- DevOps activity including software releases to production, monitoring, and reacting to (investigating/resolving) issues.
- Strong experience developing complex, scalable enterprise software applications.
- Knowledge of common architectural patterns (DI, MVC, MVVM, OOP, SOA).
- Knowledge of common open standards (REST, JSON, AMQP, HTML5, CSS3
Required skill & qualification :
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree is required.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
Perks and Benefits :
- Flexible and awesome work culture
- Freedom to voice your opinion and influence product direction
- Collective Leadership and Ownership
- Work with the most amazing people on earth
- IITians and MBA's from Ivy league schools
- Refreshments, Snacks, Quizzing, - and fun unlimited