HR at The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Ltd
Views:362 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz - Senior Research Engineer - C/C++ Programming (2-5 yrs)
- Novus Pilot is an HD visual perception sensor system for vehicles, capable of supporting all autonomous driving levels L0-L4. It is easily installed on any vehicle from a bus, to a car, even on tractors. Standalone, Novus Pilot can be used as a Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and a Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system and currently is deployed on several truck/bus fleets and OEM platforms.
- We need a talented, driven individual to become part of the core Novus Pilot R&D team. We are a committed group within Hi-Tech that does cutting-edge research and work closely with automotive OEMs.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Research in Computer Vision, Deep learning algorithms for Autonomous Driver and Advanced Driver Assistance - Keep up with the latest trends in Computer Vision and Deep Learning and coming up with innovative techniques.
- An important part of New Product Development team for Advanced Driver Assistance system - Novus Pilot
- Optimizing deep learning and computer vision algorithms to work on small footprint embedded systems.
- Individual Contributor, hands-on role
- Developed in at least one Deep Learning framework - Caffe, Tensorflow, Keras, Torch etc.
- Conceptual and practical understanding of Deep learning networks and how and where they work.
- Data engineering experience - Active learning system development, semi-automatic annotation methods, annotation team guidance.
- Linux experience and C/C++ programming is required. Python programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of Computer vision - Image formation geometry, camera calibration, visual odometry, traditional Computer Vision including handcrafted features.
- Computing hardware and system knowledge are required. CUDA programming is a plus.
- Automotive system engineering and software development experience is a plus.
Required Qualifications : MS degree in Comp. Sc or related fields (Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer engineering) with 2+ years of work experience or BE in Computer Science/Computer Engineering with 4+ years experience.