Sr. Manager HR at The Five Day Work
Views:816 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
The Five Day Work - SAP Manager - MS SQL (4-7 yrs)
Requirement- 5+ years- experience in SAP
2 End to end SAP implementation experiences
Knowledge of MS SQL Min one year of SAP support experience
1. Monitor and improve benefits for SAP system
2. Coordinate with stake holder and implement check and controls
3. Guide and mentor SAP Users
4. Understand management expectations and deliver on the same
5. Coordinate with SAP team / service partner for issue & get closure.
6. Review and prepare status on periodic basis.
7. Lead cross-functional business teams and work with all levels of management to improve knowledge base, understand process/system gaps, map requirements, design, develop, support, train and deploy common Business Process solutions. 8. Good understanding of business processes needed to succeed in SAP environment and ability to transform and aligns processes accordingly.
9. Implement industry best practices that maximize value and return on investment.
10. Monitor overall data quality for assigned functional area and data domain. Identify, report, and resolve data quality issues, related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness in a timely fashion.
11. Participate in training and meetings to facilitate the sharing of data across functional areas and understanding of data stewardship best practices.
12. Develop and implement management reports that can be used, both within the operation and by US-based personnel, to manage business performance.
13. Provide progress reports to management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.