Manager Talent Acquisition at Testbook.com
Views:1126 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Testbook - Product Manager - Startup (3-5 yrs)
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, roadmap execution, customer needs, requirement/use case definition
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow order volume and improve customer experience.
- Apply your analytical capabilities on Data to identify trends and come up with actionable insights.
- Conduct testing (A/B/Multivariate) to understand user preferences and implement the desirable improvements into products.
- Leading product managers and coordinating with engineering, marketing and other teams
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach
- Support Product development with data and help in making product decisions.
- Work closely with engineering team to deliver with quick time- to- market and optimal resource Requirements
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Preferable from Startup Background
- Good eye for details with a hands-on and can do attitude
- Experience with both web (desktop, msite) and app is desirable
- Demonstrably strong design sense