HR at Saras Solutions
Views:1041 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Test Engineer - Manual/Automation Testing (2-3 yrs)
Location : Hyderabad
Role : Test Engineer
Website : www.sarasanalytics.com
About Saras :
Saras Analytics is a data management and advanced analytics firm focused on delivering data backed insights to small and medium sized businesses. The firm was started in 2017 by a group of seasoned executives with extensive experience implementing data management and advanced analytics projects for fortune 500 companies.
Our vision is to democratize the use of advanced analytics within the SMB market place and contribute to their growth.
Our flagship product, Daton, plays a pivotal role in the executing our vision. This specific role is in the engineering organization of our company.
Daton is composed of a few components :
- Extracts which pull data from a variety of sources like SQL databases, NoSQL databases, and SaaS applications such as Google Analytics.
- A high-volume distributed pipeline, moving millions of records per month from hundreds of distinct sources.
- Loaders, which write into data warehouses such as Redshift, BigQuery, Postgres and Snowflake.
- A powerful mid-tier and web application that ties it all together.
- Our backend services and integrations are written in Java and Kotlin, our front-end in AngularJS
Job Summary :
- We are looking for an experienced testing engineer to drive and improve product testing function of the organization
- Understand the product and features and establish thorough testing process
- Understand the data sources and assure quality of data being stored in No-SQL databases
- You'll be responsible for developing manual test cases for the key features
- Develop regression test cases for sprint releases
- Own the testing efforts and identify areas for automation
- Identify tools to facilitate automation of test cases and implement them
- Improve the quality of both front-end and back-end product modules
- 2+ years of relevant experience in testing web applications
- Hands-on knowledge of web applications, databases, Linux and cloud environments
- Hands-on experience in shell scripting
- Significant technical academic coursework or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience in using automation tools are preferred
- Relevant experience in ETL tools is a plus