Director at Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1114 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Test Engineer - Automation Testing (7-12 yrs)
Skill Set :
Job Description :
The Medical devices team works to strengthen the depth and breadth of engineering service offerings to our customers in terms of engineering software and embedded systems in addition to mechanical systems and structures being offered so far. We work to emerge as the most trusted and long term engineering solutions providers for our customers, we are constantly on the lookout for human assets with outstanding engineering capability.
2. Essential Job Functions :
- Design and development of test Automation Framework in Squish/Selenium/Python following OOO design & architecture principles
- Take ownership of assigned jobs that are part of new feature implementations, bug fixes and enhancement activities
- Technical communication with internal and external stake holders will be part of job
3. Secondary Job Functions :
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles and opportunities include:
- Ability to lead/mentor teams of size up to 8
4. Critical Competencies :
4.1. Must have skills :
- 5-7 years of experience in design and development of automation frameworks
- Deep knowledge in Object-Oriented concepts and experience in implementing the same using Squish/Selenium/Python
- Experience in Linux platform
- Experience in Behaviour driven development tool ( Squish/Selenium/Python)
- Experience in Verification and Validation of engineering applications preferably in Healthcare domain.
- Proficiency in Squish, Selenium, python, C#, JBehave, ShellScript
- Highly proficient in at least 2.
- Experience in tools such as ALM, Clear Quest.
- Experience in design and implementation of test Automation Framework
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of software design patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work productively and efficiently in an agile environment
4.2. Desirable skills :
- Ability to explore large code base and understand architecture and design
- Ability to lead a team and deliver the tasks on time.
- Ability to deliver without much supervision from lead/managers
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
5. Qualifications :
- B Tech Computer Science, B Tech Electronics & Communication or equivalent
6. Work Location : Trivandrum
7. Onsite Opportunity :
- Not confirmed, depends on project