Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:605 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Test Engineer - Automation Testing (2-5 yrs)
Exp : 2 - 5 years
Education : B.E/B.Techs
Key Skills : Web Automation, Selenium, C#
Primary Responsibilities Include :
- Delivering quality features and products by following rigorous testing techniques.
- Understanding various data system components and assessing the impact of changes.
- Exhibiting strong ownership and consistently increasing your expertise in their specific area of work.
- Building and maintaining automation tools and systems.
- Improving efficiency by identifying and automating test cases.
- The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated academic success, preferably with an engineering degree in computer science.
- They should also possess keen analytical, logical and problem-solving skills with excellent functional testing skills, as well as hands on exposure to unit-testing frameworks (frameworks that understand and analyze data).
- Experience in the UNIX environment with exposure to shell scripting/PERL/Python in a high level programming language like Java/.Net/C++ is preferred.
- Exposure to the finance domain in their internships will be an added advantage.