Test Automation Engineer - Selenium/Java (4-8 yrs)
1. Sound knowledge in Testing processes and Software Testing Life Cycle
2. Good awareness of Test automation frameworks.
3. Knowledge of SDLC & Agile (SCRUM methodology)
1. Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
2. Client/Stakeholder Engagement skills: Should be able to communicate effectively with technical and managerial teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Design
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience In Selenium
- Results driven, thrives in a development environment that is agile, collaborative, fast paced and one that is going through high growth, even when faced with ambiguity
- Problem solving and debugging with excellent analytical skill
- Preparing the Test Strategies for automation and manual testing
- Overall: 4 to 5 years, Selenium: At least 1.5 years of recent and hands-on experience of using Selenium with Java