Senior Technical Recruiter at IRIS Software
Views:520 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Test Automation Architect - Application/Mobile Testing (14-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should have 14+ years of Test Automation experience
- Manage a technical team of at least 20+ people
- Must come from development background with Java/.NET programming
- Need extensive experience in handling responsibilities as Test Automation Specialist in Web, Desktop, Mobile (IOS & Android) for Hybrid & native applications, m-sites on Simulators/ Emulators/ Physical devices, DevOps implementation includes complete CI/CD/CT, RPA exposure with wide range of experience in product development lifecycle & service based organization having management responsibility for repetitive or concurrent months to year software project durations.
- Should have Experience in Agile/Waterfall/Iterative Model and Lean principles using methods like - Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, BDD and ATDD methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Design & Creation of Automation Framework development, Automation Test scripts from test cases/test scenarios, Test environment, Projects Estimates with 3 Factor, Pert & Six Sigma, (BCR), QA-Plan, Automation Coverage matrix, Test planning and test activities
- Experience in gathering Client requirements
- Should be able to create automation framework from the scratch.
- Also have experience DevOps implementation from initial phase to delivery via orchastration, approval, gated checkin, pull request, peer review, test coverage etc.
- Involved in pre-Sales activities to setup the QA campaign from the scratch to get in involved in different automation engagements.
- Tools working on are Visual Studio with #C, Coded UI, TFS(Team foundation server) Good idea, RM, TC, Sonarcube etc.
- API automation using ruby/java/C# with REST Api.
- API Automation via Rest Assured API and Exposed publicly in github.
- Jenkins CI Pipeline for automation framework, performance testing with Jemter, Load