Recruitment Co-ordinator at Angel and Genie
Views:602 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Test Architect - System/Integration Testing (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Role : Quality Analyst
Office : Mysore
- Test automation developers (also known as test automation engineers) are developers who design and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software - an essential part of the software development cycle.
- They use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing.
- Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Selenium.
Typical responsibilities of a test automation developer include :
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Using test automation frameworks
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
Skill Set Required :
- Strong knowledge in Selenium
- Experience with C# programming
- Previous experience of using SpecFlow
- Have strong working experience in an Automated Testing role
- Have experience in the System Test and/or System Integration Test area of the SDLC
- Be able to provide examples of their ability to perform well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Be a proactive and organised self-starter with excellent communication skills, who is motivated to get the job done and be flexible in your approach.
- Be able to display evidence of a good technical aptitude
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Previously worked in an agile environment
- Previous experience of BDD, Gherkin, NUnit
- Previous exposure to Continuous delivery
- Exposure to Security Implementation and Testing
- Strong knowledge in JIRA and Confluence
- Insurance domain experience
Number of open position : 2
Experience Required : 8+ years
Employment Type : Permanent
Qualification : Graduate/Diploma/Post-Graduate
Certification : Any
Work Environment : Agile Methodology.
Timings : 1:00PM-9:00PM (30mins break)
CAB Facility - Available only for female employees.