Test Analyst - Technology (3-5 yrs)
HuQuo is an HR Analytics and Consulting organization to provide path-breaking HR services by deeply understanding the human quotient of organizations we work with, and to evolve the industry and make it future ready through HR Analytics.
About our client
Our client brings together the best minds in computer science and engineering to work at the intersection of finance and technology. Members of our technology team exhibit a range of strong quantitative and programming abilities, with software developers and quantitative analysts collaborating on challenging problems that directly impact the firm's continued success.
Quality and innovation are imperative for creating computationally-intensive solutions for trading profitably in markets around the globe. Members of technology team bring strong analytical, mathematical, and software design skills to a variety of projects, including the development of distributed systems and trading platforms and real-time data analysis. Successful candidates have traditionally been the top students in their programs and have extensive software development experience. We welcome outstanding candidates at all experience levels.
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise our world-class applications
- Work with the development teams to design, implement and execute automated tests
- Write, automate, maintain and execute performance test cases
- Perform functional level verification test and system level integration test
- Provide clear and consistent communication with the team on status, risks and quality
- Support the team with status/risks on the quality of the solution
The successful candidate will be able to drive projects to completion through interaction with internal and external stakeholders. Strong candidates should have prior experience in software product development
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent for top tier college
- .NET, C# along with object oriented design experience
- Knowledge and hands-on-experience of various unit and performance testing frameworks/tools
- Knowledge and testing of financial systems a plus
- Knowledge of high frequency trading systems a plus
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Bonus: Performance Linked
- Paid Holidays, vacations and Sick Leave