Manager - Talent Acquisition at Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt Ltd
Views:42 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tessolve - FPGA Emulation Engineer - Verilog/VHDL (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Creates Emulation models from RTL design using Emulation tools.
- Strong expertise into Emulation with Palladium, Veloce platforms at least one of them.
- Should have good knowledge in implementing Bigger designs in multiple FPGA's/HAPS platforms.
- Familiarity with FPGA synthesis.
- Working knowledge XILINX Virtex FPGA architecture and experience with ISE tool flow
- Good Knowledge of protocols : AXI/AHB, bridges, memory controllers such as DDR/Nand, and peripherals such as USB, PCIe, USB, &, Memory
- Good programming skills i.e. Verilog, VHDL, SV, C/C++ is a must.
- Knowledge of Virtex or Kintex UltraScale is a definite plus.
- Good written and oral communications skills required.
Experience : Latest FPGAs Virtex-7 or Kintex-7 and above