Recruiter at Appmocx
Views:119 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Teradata SQL/Vertica Developer - Distributed Computing/Shell Scripting (3-7 yrs)
Experience: 2.5+ years
- Should have a minimum of 2-4 years' experience.
- Ability to understand high level technical solution from business & develop solution/code/test and deploy using Vertica. Provide support.
- As an Individual contributor, should be able to multi-task and handle multiple projects/assignments.
- Should be an expert in writing complex Vertica SQLs, analytical functions, flex tables etc.
- Should be highly familiar with projections, hashing, segmentation, partition swapping, delete vectors etc.
- Complex import/export scripts.
- Should have experience working on large databases (+50TB)
- Should have excellent knowledge of Vertica Cluster Architecture (WOS, ROS, HA) and write SQLs/applications for distributed computing.
- Should have good knowledge of Vertica Components, Logical and Physical Schemas, Databases
- Should be highly experienced in Performance Tuning in Vertica.
- Ability to understand explain plans.
- Should have high degree of debugging and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Vertica Java Stored procedures is a plus.
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience in SQL, explain plan/query tuning, Linux commands and Shell scripting.
- Should be ready to relocate to Hyderabad (Company will borne relocation charges)