Ten Group - Senior Developer - .Net Full Stack (5-9 yrs)
Our core business solution is a pure .net application which is being revamped and upgraded in parallel with microservices. We're looking for an individual that takes pride in their code quality and a passion for complex problem solving.
We are currently expanding our team in order to help us work on exciting upcoming challenges such as creating an intuitive front end to support our lifestyle mangers globally, integrating with chat and telephony; and extending our connections into external suppliers. Everything is hosted on our dedicated environments supported by a dedicated DevOps & infrastructure team.
You'll be a good fit for the challenge ahead if:
- You want to join a team with an ambitious roadmap
- You're excited about working with a team that is core to our future growth
- You believe in agile methodologies and love collaborations
- You can show us commits in Git, talk us through live projects, and point us in the direction of things you- ve tried
- You enjoy contributing to functional and technical design
We are looking for Developers who:
- Are comfortable with switching between complex layers, the prospect of learning new languages / libraries, and have a genuine interest in the latest software technologies
- Is able to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Are up for the challenge that is integrating with third party applications
- Has extensive experience with concurrency and highly transactional systems
- Are open to exploring new technologies and building out POCs
- Are passionate about setting high standards, and shipping quality software
- Likes to communicate - in email, on Slack but best in person-
- Are inspiring to work for / with
- Can help non-developers understand - and engage with - the product development process
- Constantly strives to find / come up with better ways to do things
- Want to keep learning and love sharing knowledge
Our Tech Stack:
Backend Tech Stack:
.Net Core 2+
ASP.net web forms
Frontend Tech Stack:
NGRX / State Management
Nice to have:
Ten is a fun, social place to work with the opportunity for real career development. We encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten. We offer a competitive salary and performance-related bonuses, in addition to a range of employee benefits.
We work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can- t-buy experiences, etc.
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.