HR at Teknowledge Software
Views:65 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Teknowledge Software - Senior Android Developer - Java/SDK (3-5 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Android Developer
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Job Location : Kolkata
Company : Teksmobile
About Us :
Teks Mobile is a multinational, mobile app and technology company. The firm started operations in 2006, and currently has more than 1000 successful mobile applications in its portfolio. It specializes in the creation of custom applications for the iOS and Android platforms.Our company has offices in India (Kolkata and Pune), Australia (Sydney), Sweden (Sala) and United States.
Note : Applicants should be prepared to travel overseas & must have/applied for a valid passport. There are high chances of traveling on site.
Why Should You Join Teks?
- Hands-on experience of working with the latest mobile technologies and devices.
- Exposure to high-priority software development projects.
- Guidance from top in-house mobile app entrepreneurs.
- Opportunity for overseas travel. We regularly send out teams to other countries, for working with our clients.
You can visit our company websites : www.teks.co.in | www.teksmobile.com.au | www.teksmobile.se
Teksmobile is looking for a skilled Android Developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile applications for Android.The requirement is URGENT those who can join immediately or within 15 days will get preference
Job Description :
- Develop native mobile applications using Android SDK & Java.
- Write native mobile applications using best techniques, design patterns and industry standards;
- Knowledge of SQLite, Eclipse, Android studio.
- Excellent knowledge of the Core java, Android SDK, API, XML, JSON, SQL databases
- Experience in dealing with Server Side using techniques such as RESTFul - web services.
- Knowledge of fragments & how to use them.
- Handling Push notifications, Animations, Location based services
- Experience in handling the performance and memory of Android App.
- Deployment and management of the applications with the Google App Stores.
- Knowledge of Git, code management
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Able to prioritize and work within tight time scales in order to meet deadlines without losing the quality.
Desired Profile :
- 3-5 years of experience in Android Development
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a go-getter attitude
- Capability of adding to the value of mobile software as well as the entire organizational culture
- Expertise in time management.
- Fluency in English (oral/written) and excellent client-facing communication skills.Knowledge of foreign languages will be considered as bonus.
- Self-motivated, and ability to assume a leadership role.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, enthusiastic person to fill this post.