Lead Recruiter at Techolution
Views:158 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Techolution - Program Manager - IT Projects (3-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close).
- Program Manager must be familiar with estimation techniques, setting project proposal, system scope, and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Program Manager must also be managing projects to improve operational efficiency and implementing continuous improvement activities to ensure projects meet and exceed Techolution's and our clients- standards of service.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Tracking organization-wide resource allocation and bandwidth to ensure maximum utilization of resources.
2. Strategic resource planning for the new projects and based on the sales pipeline.
3. Tracking resource risks on projects on a weekly basis, making sure we have the right resources on the projects.
4. Ensuring the project costs stay within budget and escalating when there is a risk.
5. Operationalize the workflow from sale closure to the project start date.
6. Contract preparation
7. Hiring plan based on the budget and allocation of existing resources based on the available bandwidth.
8. Making sure that the project is not deviating from the contracts and client commitments in terms of the timelines and the deliverables.
If you believe you are qualified and are looking forward to setting your career on a fast-track, apply by submitting a few paragraphs explaining why you believe you are the right person for this role. To know more about Techolution, visit our website: www.techolution.com
Why Join Techolution?
- Be part of the next most admired high tech brand in the world and launch the next most exciting billion-dollar IPO. We are looking for talent with amazing technical skills with a great foundation for the open role.
- The type of personalities that do very well at our company are people who are looking to contribute a larger than life cause. People who are looking for a very high growth environment where they are helping the company grow and also personally growing through a very unique and world-class exposure.
Work-Life at Techolution :
- At Techolution, we do things a bit differently. There's no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams.
- Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other. You are your own boss! We're going to be upfront the way we work doesn't suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
About Techolution :
- Techolution is a high-tech consulting company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc.
- Techolution specializes in UI Modernization, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. We enable our customers with UX Design & Project Management services to achieve digital product excellence through our signature optimization of Agile methodology called - High-Velocity Product Development- (HVPD).
- As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world-class products, owned by Techolution, in the space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
- Techolution currently serves clients across the United States with our headquarters in the heart of downtown New York City.
- We recently opened - Techolution City- in India as our offshore development center as a living and breathing lab for our IoT Smart City products. Techolution also serves APAC customers from our Singapore office and the Mauritius office supports our initiatives on the African content
Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist
Contact Number : +91 9618391447