Recruitment Consultant at IT Trailblazers
Views:38 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Technology Research Analyst (13-18 yrs)
Role - Technology Research Analyst (SME in Cloud, Digital / Mobility, Analytics, Data Security)
Location - Hyderabad, Bangalore
Role : Technology Research Analyst
We are looking for a subject matter expertise in various Technology as Research Analyst / Research advisor to join our team. You must have over eight years of experience in an industry to call as SME's.
What You Will Do :
- Technology Research requires you to be a subject matter expert in the following areas: Cloud, Analytics, Digital and Security (CADS). You should be aware of the content creation process from idea generation, topic selection, commissioning of articles, proofreading, editing and delivering of content.
- You will work with the primary research team to conduct surveys, produce reports of various kinds and partner with client advisory teams to explain reports, conduct workshops, and represent Trasers at various forums.
- You should have worked with business/industry experts, analysts, technical teams in developing compelling content and should be aware of major client level challenges in CADS area.
- You should know the recent regulatory changes/requirements in CADS. You should have experience in conducting primary research and gathering the relevant data necessary for research.
What We Are Looking For :
- Co-develop the agenda for the technology you cover and develop primary models;
- Conduct wide-ranging, secondary literature searches and synthesize information to elicit key insights for use in how-to guides;
- Conduct interviews with senior executives, academics and industry experts in search of innovative ideas;
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and the marketplace, consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations;
- Perform research by speaking with executives, vendors, and senior researchers;
- Design or assist in the development of technology and role-specific questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured;
- Evaluate, analyze, and structure the information for use in various research deliverables;
- Develop insights that are practical and actionable (not academic), grounded in IT executives- workflows;
- Deliver, on a regular calendar of research, deliverables including how-to guides, tools, and blogs around a specific technology area;
- Author and tailor raw reports for CADS and the functions you cover;
- Collaborate and participate in cross-functional discussions and decisions with subject matter experts within key functional areas as part of your research initiatives;
- Analyze and interpret data and findings into understandable insights and written reports with actionable recommendations.
- Research Presentation and Client Support
- Engage with client advisory teams to articulate findings in reports in the form of discussions and workshops;
- Present research findings verbally and in writing to internal and external audiences;
- Review client engagement, field queries and answer questions coming from advisors and digital channels;
- Present Trasers- findings at industry forums and at Trasers Live! Events.
- Talk to us, Join us and Develop into leaders
- Come, join a dynamic global start-up. We are an organization with an open, non-bureaucratic, and no-nonsense culture. We believe in a culture of encouraging our people to create, research, develop and excel. Seeing our talent develop into dynamic research leaders is what's fundamental for everyone at Trasers.
- We are hiring at all levels. And we are hiring globally. So, if you have a passion for execution and would like to develop into a leader capable of taking on anything, or are already a leader, talk to us!
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Trasers does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by the local law).