Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:236 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Technology Architect - Tech Projects (8-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for defining the overall structure of a program or system, overseeing IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring all parts of the project run smoothly.
- Experience with open source databases (MySQL, Mongo dB and PostgreSQL) and data warehousing techniques and practices.
- Experience with developing and deploying on cloud computing platforms (AWS preferred).
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques and software (such as QlikView, tableau, Omniscope).
- Extensive experience with agile software development methodologies including application of agile to big data, business intelligence and data warehousing projects/techniques.
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project.
- Working with senior IT managers on planning for an organization's future IT requirements.
- Good communication with clients/operational managers - listening and providing answers.
- Build good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues.
- Good knowledge of quality standards and best practices.
- Serves as a technical expert representative across teams, clients, and the information technology industry.
- Offers technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning.
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and/or longer life.