Manager - Senior Level and Leadership hiring at Engage IT Manpower Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:175 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Techno Functional Expert - SAP Implementation (10-13 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform a cross functional analysis of the company's operations, business and functional requirements.
- Carry out gap analysis and recommend available standard solutions to be deployed onsite.
- After extensive analysis of current business processes, recommend SAP Best Practices.
- Collaborate with Business teams and provide industry standard solutions.
- Provide support on SAP environment and solve specific issues as needed.
- Prepare a migration path to S4 HANA.
- Organize internal training sessions and evaluate process know-how for each department.
- Resolve ERP systems issues resulting from user error, incomplete system setup or systems bugs.
- Manage and coordinate all development applications including requirements definition, vendor evaluation, strategic systems planning, processes re-engineering, design, and development, and documentation, production support of major manufacturing implementation or new functionality.
- Manage user acceptance testing and approval of configuration and development with the business partners for sign-off.
- Provide innovative solutions by staying abreast of current technology.
- Collaborate with other IT and functional area personnel on routine and major system upgrades activity.
- Prepare user personnel training materials and assist users in the conversion and implementation of the system.
- Domain Experience : Manufacturing
- Minimum 8 years of implementation experience in FI, CO, MM, SD, PP
- Minimum 3 years of techno functional experience.
- Expertise in SAP Controlling (CO) - Detailed Costing, Profitability Analysis, Profit/Cost Center Planning
- Expertise in SAP Material Management (MM) - Purchasing Cycle, Master Data, Reporting
- Knowledge on SAP Production Planning (PP) - MRP, Make-to-Stock Cycle, Make-to-Order Cycle, Master Data, Reporting
- Recommend SAP Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence (MII)
- At least 2 Full Life Cycle (FLC) implementations S/4 HANA with Fiori or minimum 4-5 FLCs of ECC in the listed modules of Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Material Management (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD) & Production Planning (PP).
- Ability to provide techno-functional specifications and work with ABAP/Developer teams.
Location : Chennai
Reporting to : PM/DM
Overall IT Experience : 10 - 13 years
Compensation : 26 Lacs / based on experience
Availability : 30-45 day max