Techno Functional Analyst - RDBMS (3-5 yrs)
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Product fitment study as per the client requirement
2. Engage client to gather software requirements /business rules etc.
3. Analyze client's business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis
4. Conduct testing including functional, user acceptance (UAT) and performance to verify the client's needs are met
5. Communicate client's business requirements by constructing easy tounderstand data and process models
6. Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements
7. Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements
8. Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as and when they arise
9. Work with Project Manager to manage resources to make sure schedule is on track
10. Conducting meetings and setting expectations for project team
11. Managing and maintaining professional relationship with all the stakeholders
12. Identify logs and help resolve issues and risks as and when required.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities :
1. B.Tech/BE/BCA and Post Graduate or equivalent degree (in Management will be an advantage)
2. 3 to 5 years of work experience with track record of high achievement
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Strong in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word
4. Requirement Gathering & Elicitation
5. Good documentation skill like User stories, BRD, FRD, Flow Diagram etc.
6. Excellent Business Analysis skills: Ability to convert complex requirements into simple presentable solution
7. Database Postgres, RDBMS, SQL
8. Fair understanding of technology
9. Excellent writing and presentation skills (ability to communicate complex ideas in a meaningful way)
10. Keenness and experience of working with the government
11. Ability to manage customer requirement and maintain delivery standards
12. Ability to handle multiple stakeholders.
13. Experience of working on various Project Management Tools.
14. Prior exposure to urban development sector, public sector (central or any state Govt. project).
15. Good spoken and written fluency in English, Hindi and multiple regional languages
Desired Qualities :
1. Entrepreneurial and team spirit with cando attitude
2. Operating style suited to working in a small organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
3. Excellent leadership skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks across various projects and products at a time
Location : Patna and will involve travel across India.