Associate Researcher HR at E - Hireo
Views:267 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Technical Writer - Network/Telecom Domain (3-8 yrs)
Please find the job description below, kindly respond with your updated CV.
Company: Product Based
Designation: Technical Writer
An experienced Technical Writer with 3-10 years of experience in Technical Publications in the networking industry, preferably in a high technology startup.
- Author product documentation, including Release Notes, Quick Start Guides, API and CLI Reference Guides, Troubleshooting Guides, User Guides, and Online Help.
- Author technical content using minimalist, structured authoring principles to deliver sharp, accurate, task-based content for a robust Knowledge Base.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Marketing teams to author product collaterals such as Data Sheets, Application Notes, Design Notes, Specification Sheets, and Technical Blogs.
- Edit and publish content to multiple channels including Customer Support and Partner Portals, delivering content in PDF, HTML, and online help formats.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to juggle multiple deliverable and priorities independently from start to final sign off.
- knowledge of MadCap Flare and MS Word is required.
- Experience with creating Flare templates and editing Flare CSS is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator to create and edit graphics is a plus.
Knowledge of Adobe Framemaker
- Knowledge of other XML authoring tools, CSS, and content management systems is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in English Literature, Technical Communications, or Computer Science.
- Master's degree is a plus.
Associate Researcher (HR)