Owner at Empowered Access
Views:21431 Applications:826 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:816
Technical Team Leader - Unix/Linux/Python/Perl (3-12 yrs)
Candidate would be expected to use advanced knowledge of CS and Maths to design and manage efficient algorithmic trading software, as well as lead the entire software engineer division of the company.
Candidate must be hands-on, excellent systems programmers in C/C++, who are motivated by pushing computing technology to its limits.
Candidates should hope to make a long-term commitment toward building a company.
Candidates should be comfortable with working with deadlines and multitasking.
Our requirements are the following:
- Experience in network, parallel/distributed, multithreaded programming would be very helpful.
- Highly qualified BS, MS, and PhD graduates from top programs in CS, EE, Math and Physics
- Related work experience is helpful but not essential
- Must be proficient in Unix, Linux, and/or BSD programming
- Scripts : Bash, Awk, Perl, Python.
- Linux kernel programming and/or device driver development knowledge a big plus
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively are essential
- Experience in the financial industry is not a requirement and we welcome candidates who have had no exposure to finance whatsoever.
- Background in mathematical modeling, which is an integral part of many other quantitative disciplines, would be helpful.
We offer the following :
- Excellent compensation, with tremendous long-term earnings potential.
- Ability to interact with highly talented and experienced professionals in a casual yet academic environment.
- Ample cultural and recreational activities.
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate.
Interested candidates may please mail their CVs with "Job Application" in the subject line.